PS WELLNESS LTD
1. The Company is PS Wellness LTD.
2. The Company’s details are as follows:
2.1. Company number 14158197.
2.2. Registered office 7-12 half-moon street W1J7BH London UK.
2.3. Trading address 7-12 half-moon street W1J7BH London UK.
2.4. Telephone number 07534 132446
2.5. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.6. VAT number 419045309
4. This policy addresses the following matters:
4.1. What information we collect
4.2. Why we collect information
4.3. Where we collect information from
4.4. How long we keep your information for
4.5. Who we share your personal information with
4.6. How your information is secure
4.7. Your rights
5. This policy applies to information or personal data which we collect about:
5.1. visitors to our website;
5.2. people who do business with us (including but not limited to online and over the counter sales and customers at our clinics and purchasers or donees of gift vouchers);
5.3. people who contact us by telephone, post or electronically with enquiries about our services.
6. Our website may contain links to other websites. This policy only applies to this website so when you link to other websites you should read their own policies.
7. When you do visit our website or do business with us or make an enquiry about our services we may collect the following personal information from you:
7.2. postal address
7.3. date of birth
7.5. email address
7.6. telephone number
7.7. credit or debit card number and expiry date
7.8. product or service purchases and preferences
7.9. medical conditions as advised by you
8. By submitting your personal information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy.
9. You confirm that you are authorised to provide to us the personal information which we shall process on your behalf.
10. Occasionally we may receive information about you from other sources (for example if a friend or relative buys a treatment voucher) which we will add to the information which we already hold about
you in order to help us provide goods and services.
11. We process personal information on the basis of one or more of the following:
11.1. Processing is necessary for the performance of our contractual engagement with you - this relates to all personal data we reasonably need to process to carry out your instructions.
11.2. Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject: this includes keeping financial records for tax purposes.
11.3. Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party.
11.4. Your express consent for us to communicate with you about products or services.
12. In particular, we gather this information to allow us to:
12.1. Process or fulfil any orders.
12.2. Provide the goods or services requested.
12.3. Place orders with our own suppliers.
12.4. Arrange deliveries.
12.5. Process payments and refunds.
12.6. Maintain appropriate financial records.
12.7. Market additional goods and services.
12.8. Conduct market research.
13. We adhere to the principles relating to processing of personal data set out in the GDPR which require personal data to be:
13.1. Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner.
13.2. Collected only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
13.3. Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed.
13.4. Accurate and where necessary kept up to date.
13.5. Not kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data is processed.
13.6. Processed in a manner that ensures its security using appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
13.7. Not transferred to another country without appropriate safeguards being in place.
13.8. Made available to data subjects and data subjects allowed to exercise certain rights in relation to their personal data.
14. What we will do with your data includes the following:
14.1. If you agree, we may also contact you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you.
14.2. We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us to develop our website and our services. We may also provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify you.
14.3. From time to time we may provide your information to our customer service agencies for research and analysis purposes so that we can monitor and improve the goods or services we provide. We or our agents and sub-contractors may contact you by post, email or telephone to ask you for your feedback and comments.
14.4. We may also wish to provide you with information about special features of our website or any other service or products we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please send a blank email message to email@example.com . If you agree to us providing you with marketing information, you can always opt out at a later date.
14.5. We may also want to provide you with related information from third parties we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you agree to us providing you with third party marketing
information, you can always opt out at a later date.
14.6. We may also provide your information to carefully selected third parties whose products or services we believe may be of interest to you. If you do not wish us to disclose your information in this way, please send an email to email@example.com.
14.7. If our business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
15. We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example if you change your email address, name or payment details, or if you wish to cancel your registration, please let us know the correct details by sending an email firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a letter to [Ms Fenella Kayser]. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
16. Personal information received by us will only be retained for as long as necessary to fulfill our engagement. We will retain your information for as long as necessary and permitted for legal, regulatory, fraud and other financial crime prevention and legitimate business purposes. After this period, your personal data will be securely destroyed.
17. Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. The information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information about cookies visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function if you remove cookies from your browser.
18. We have put in place the following security procedures and technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal information. Access to the computer system can only be by individuals authorised by the Company and will be limited to those individuals who need to access or process your information because they are managing your account or providing treatment to you. All data is password protected
19. We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
20. The information you provide may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) that do not have similar protections in place regarding your data and restrictions on its use as set out in this policy. However, we will take steps to ensure adequate protections are in place to ensure the security of your information. The EEA comprises the EU member states plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein. By submitting your information, you consent to these transfers for the purposes specified above.
21. You have various rights under the GDPR including to:
21.1. Withdraw consent to processing at any time;
21.2. Receive certain information about the controller's processing activities;
21.3. Request access to personal data that we hold;
21.4. Prevent our use of personal data for direct marketing purposes;
21.5. Ask us to erase personal data if it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or Processed or to rectify inaccurate data or to complete incomplete data;
21.6. Restrict processing in specific circumstances;
21.7. In limited circumstances, receive or ask for personal data to be transferred to a third party in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format.